Divorce is more than Legal Process
Often it is a Significant Financial Process too
It is normal to seek guidance as you begin to think about the future and the financial decisions you will have to make.
- Are you concerned that you are not prepared to make financial decisions?
- Would you like some help in thinking through the impending decisions?
- Are you feeing the overwhelm of decision making?
- Want to feel more confident in your financial knowledge?
- Do you want to save money as you prepare for divorce?
Understand What Your Numbers Mean to You
- Regain your footing as you begin to learn the terminology around your finances
- Gain clarity as you organize the details of your finances
- Feel confident as you clearly articulate what you have and what you need
- Save money when you have your financials ready to be reviewed by legal counsel
Peace of Mind is Within Reach
Divorce Finances Online Course
Group Coaching Programs
Divorce Financial Planning + Consulting
Group settings can be can be beneficial:
- Shared wisdom of the group
- Working toward common goals as part of a structured, step-by-step program
- Fixed timings that are easier to manage and plan around
- Increased awareness of psychodynamic processes within a group
- Development of support and trust within the group
- Improved conflict resolution
- Heightened emotional intelligence
- More affordable value
Work through the various parts of your finances in a group setting. The instructor will take you through each section as a group and you can work on it on your own in between meetings
- 7 Group meetings
- 1 Private Session
- 60 Minute sessions with a Q&A portion
- Zoom calls
If you prefer a more hands on approach we offer one on one signature service:
Divorce Financial Planning
Hi, I'm Jessica Garcia,
Divorce Financial Planner + Divorce Coach
I have helped hundreds of women navigate the financial decisions of separation + divorce. With the course Divorce Finances 101, it is my hope to help many more. The instructional videos, worksheets, and other tools have been designed to use with my clients, and I know they will help you too.
My banking career of 23 years, coupled with my education, credentials, and experience have prepared me to help as many women as possible.
Learn More About Jessica